Cast Alnico 5 is the most commonly used of all the cast Alnico's. It combines high indications with a high indication with a high-energy product of 5 MGOe or more and is used extensively in rotation machinery, communications, meters and instruments, sensing devices and holding applications.
The higher resistance to demagnetization (coercive force) of Alnico 8, cobalt content to 35%, allows this material to function well for short lengths or for length to diameter ratios of less that 2 to 1.
1) Compact crystal, high intensity, good chemistry Stability, strong anti-corrosion.
2) Even elements, excellent and stable magnetic performance;
3) Excellent temperature stability (temp. coefficient of Br is the smallest among all of the other permanent magnets.)
1) Inner magnetic voltmeter/ammeter, electronic type power energy measuring instrument, avometer, flow meter;
2) Amide range of magnetic sensor, polarized relay, temperature and pressure controller.
3) Buzzer of Mobile phone, hearing aids, mini speaker;
4) Lighter of automobile, odometer of automobile and motorcycle, permanent motor, adsorptive appliance.